Science confirms that every single thing consists of atoms and molecules. It means that we are all beings in the form of solidified energy. So isn’t it logical to think that energy can have a direct effect on our wellbeing?
Energy Healing is a therapy that stimulates the body’s energy flow to restore its balance as a whole. It triggers the body’s energy system to remove the obstructions inside. Thus, it stimulates the individual’s healing ability.
Types of Energy Healing
There are numerous types of therapy regarding Energy Healing. The difference lies in the application and execution towards the removal of the body’s energy blockages. Some of these therapies consist of working on the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual aspect of an individual.
Here is a list of well-known Energy Healing techniques:
- Acupuncture and Acupressure: It is a holistic therapy in which pressure or needles are applied on the meridians and energy channels to improve the functions of the body.
- Bio-energy Healing: It is a therapy that focuses toward the strengthening the individual’s life-force. The individual needs to learn how to control his/her aura to jumpstart and strengthen the immune system and body functions.
- Crystal Healing: This method utilizes crystals and stones to eliminate the impurities inside the body. The individual’s health determines the variety of stone and crystal required in the therapy.
- Reiki: It is known as the energy of life to its practitioners, who utilize hand techniques and symbols to channel Ki-energy and strengthen the body.
- Polarity Therapy: The practice of polarity therapy started between 1890 and 1981. It focuses on the principles of attraction, repulsion, and neutrality to release energy obstructions for energy to flow freely inside the body.
- Qigong: It is a set of meditating and breathing exercises which cultivate the Qi of the body. This Qi is applicable for self-healing and for healing others.
Facts about Energy Healing
The list below contains facts about Energy Healing that can enlighten the readers:
- There are differences in application. Ancient cultures have studied internal energy. Ancient China has Qi, Japan has Reiki, and India has Chakra as a form of internal energy. They all view internal energy as an almighty force.
- Energy Healing has a scientific basis. Physics states that matter is made up of continuously moving molecules. This movement is in the form of vibration.Theoretically, vibration can invigorate a molecule which is the same for living things.
- Spirituality can affect the benefits of Energy Healing, but it isn’t necessary nor is there a need for complete understanding of its concepts. Relaxing while clearing the mind is enough to feel its advantages during practice.
- Energy Healers have different ways of applying their energy therapy. For this reason, individuals need to choose what they feel works for them.
Energy healing is not just about getting healthier. It concerns mental and emotional clarity. It is about letting go of the things that are weighing you down. A healthy mind will result in a healthy body.